1. Your DRIVING (how good, how bad etc)
2. Observations of YOU (how you looked, talked, walked, acted, smelled)
3. Drug Recognition Evaluation or Standard Field Sobriety Tests (how you did, if you failed etc)
4. Breath or Blood Test Results (chemical test results only)
5. YOUR statements (both oral or written)
If you have questions about a DWI case in NY, call us: 607-229-5184
Or find us online! www.ithacadwi.com
BY NEWMAN & CYR
Copyright 2016. Educational Purposes Only.
*DISCLAIMER: If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, we strongly urge you to consult with a local, licensed criminal defense attorney to lessen the possible negative outcomes, including the potential loss of your freedom.